Monday, March 1, 2010

Today's the day!

Today's the day it all starts.  Again.  I've started so many diets, only to crash and burn within a few weeks.  I've never lost more than 30 pounds at a time, and I've never been able to keep it off.  That has to change.

Last week at the doctor's I got a wake up call...an abnormal EKG.  It's time to make a change while I still can.  So I'm going to post everything here.  I'll post my food diary.  I'll post my exercise.  Most of all, I'll post my thoughts.  So when my journey is at an end, I'll have a record of what happened, and when, and how.

Today's the day it all starts, and this time it's going to work.

Today's diet included:

15 almonds
1/2 cup chicken salad
1 cup sliced red and green bell peppers with 1 tbsp fat free cream cheese
2 cups salad with 1 tbsp vinegrette
4 oz skinless chicken breast
1 cup cauliflower, roasted with seasoning and a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup green beans
2 cups water
8 cups ice tea, unsweetened

Today's exercise included:

walking for 30 minutes with kids and dogs

No comments: