Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Days 8 & 9

Well, I forgot to post yesterday, so I'll just post for both days today.  Yesterday I went to the store and got a few more goodies to try.  I got feta cheese which was delish!  It tasted kind of like Parmesan cheese, but more moist.  I also got Wasa crackers.  They're low carb, but really high in fiber and they have a great crunch when I need that.

Today was also a fundraiser for school, so we went to dinner at Sammy's Wood-fired Pizza.  I just love their pizzas, and I had a tiny slice of a Hawaiian pizza, really dry chicken, grilled asparagus (totally yum), and 2 bites of an apple pie.  We had fun their with almost 1/2 the class and raised some money for student government.

So...today I ate:
4 3" celery stalks with 1 tsp cashew butter
1/2 small bell pepper with fat free cream cheese
3 oz extra lean ground beef with tons of veggies mixed in
2 cup salad with 1 tbsp vinaigrette 
1 chicken breast from Sammy's Wood-fired Pizza
4 stalks roasted asparagus
1 small slice of Hawaiian pizza
2 bites apple pie

today I exercised:
I walked with Billy and the dogs.

yesterday I ate:
1 cup bell peppers and celery stalks
1 tsp cashew butter
1 tsp fat free cream cheese
3 oz extra lean ground beef with tons of veggies mixed in
2 cups salad with 1 tbsp vinaigrette and a tbsp feta cheese
1 Wasa cracker with fat free cream cheese
2 cups salad
1 cup ground turkey with taco seasoning and onions mixed in
1 tbsp salsa

yesterday I exercised:
I walked with Billy and the dogs in the RAIN!  How's that for dedication?

No comments: