Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Day 3

Today I went to the cardiologist to have the testing done to see if I have any heart issues.  Had a treadmill stress test and an echo cardiogram and the results were good.  I have NO health issues, but I do need to get into better shape and lose weight.  Apparently the abnormal EKG was just a scare, and the wake-up call I needed to finally get off the couch.

Today I ate:
15 almonds
4-egg egg salad
1 cup green bell peppers with 1 tbsp fat free cream cheese
8 oz chicken breast with mushroom, onion, and basalmic vinegar sauce
1 cup broccoli
48 oz water
32 oz ice tea

Today I exercised:
walked 30 minutes with kids, mom, Billy, and dogs

1 comment:

Heather said...

Christina - Your Scrapstreet Sisters are here to back you!! You should be proud of yourself for the great start. It is going to be difficult and you will hit bumps in the road, but you can do it!!!

Hugs!!!