Monday, March 29, 2010

Day 29

Well, I've not been that good about posting all of my food, but I'm still on track.  I got out the scale yesterday, and I've lost a total of 10 pounds!  I'm so excited!  It's so nice to know that my efforts are working.  Yesterday we also had a health scare for Billy.  He woke me up at 5:50 with chest pains.  Well, his mom and dad both passed away from heart issues, so we went to the hospital.  I was exhausted and worried, so I got a coke.  The first sip tasted heavenly!  But honestly, after that 1st sip it just wasn't exciting.  I kept thinking that it tasted bad and I wished I had gotten water.  Thankfully, Billy was ok, just a pulled cartilage in his ribs.  The doctor said it would hurt, but it's harmless.

We tried a new dish tonight.  I fixed spaghetti squash!  It was good, but a little bland.  Next time we've got to try it with more seasonings and added flavor.

We've also decided that we're going to walk on Saturday for the Easter Seals.  It's a 2 mile walk.  To prepare, we've been walking around the neighborhood 2 times on our evening walks.  It's so good to know that we're getting better at this.

No comments: