Thursday, March 4, 2010

Day 4

Today I had more blood work done.  Hopefully it'll show nothing abnormal and I can simply move forward with getting healthy.  I decided not to keep buying bottles of water, so I just bought a reusable water bottle.  It holds 16 ounces and it has a wide lid so I can put ice cubes in it.  That works good for me because I really dislike drinking warm water.  This afternoon I had to work with the scale for the research project I'm working, and according to it...I've lost another pound!!!  So part of me is wondering if its because of the new diet, if I've only lost water weight, or if its a fluke some how...I guess time will tell.

Today I've eaten:
8 almonds
3 cups Spicy Ground Turkey (1/2 for lunch, 1/2 for dinner)
     has ground turkey, onions, red peppers, zucchini, and garlic....Yum!
1 cup sliced bell peppers and celery with 1 tbsp fat free cream cheese


Today I exercised:
walked for 30 minutes with the kids and the dogs

No comments: