Sunday, March 14, 2010

Day 14

I haven't blogged in a while because things kind of went sideways for a while.  My allergies kicked in...in a major way!  I couldn't breathe, I felt horrible.  Billy's best friend was hospitalized for being suicidal and we were worried about him.  Just as I was getting better, we got some bad news.  My mother-in-law, Rita, committed suicide.  It's been horrible and we're all reeling from the news. 

I've done well on the diet, with the exception of 3 days.  One day I had a tiny slice of pizza and 2 bites of apple pie.  When I was really sick, I had 2 slices of pizza, and yesterday, Billy wanted pizza again.  Since it was his mom, I agreed and forced myself to eat more pizza.

Exercise has been another issue.  The night we found out about Rita, there was no way, we were constantly on the phone with family, the next night, Billy went to the hospital to visit his friend.  I'm not comfortable taking the kids for a walk by myself when it's pitch black out.  Hopefully with daylight savings time, we'll be able to walk better in the evenings.

Today I ate:
almonds for breakfast
chicken and veggies for lunch
more chicken and veggies for dinner.

No comments: