Thursday, June 17, 2010

I did it!!!!!

It's been 109 days since I started doing this, and there were several times when I thought I'd never make it, but today when I stepped on the scale, I made my goal of losing 50 pounds!  I've lost 17.36% of my body weight.  I didn't do it by going on some crazy diet or working out 8 hours a day.  I ate sensible foods, in moderation, and I worked out 30-45 minutes 3-5 days a week.

I'm living proof that it can be done!

Here's my next goal:  I want to lose 40 more pounds by October 20th.  That will be a total of 90 pounds in 235 days.  That's 126 days from today to lose 40 pounds.  I'm taking the next week off of training, and then I'm right back at it.

9 comments:

Dora said...

way to go Christina! I knew you could do it!

Drehi said...

oh very cool! next 10 coming soon!!!xx hugs drehi :)

Day said...

Good for you! Like you said, logistically it's not that hard - you just have to DO it! The fact that you have says a lot about you! Congratulations!!

Nicole Martel said...

OMG, THATS FABULOUS!!!! WTG!!!

janis said...

wow!!! you inspire me on my own journey to weight loss!!!!!! huge congrats and good luck on your next goal!!! go, go, go!!!

Jen said...

Woohooo! WTG that's a lot of work! thanks for being an inspiration!

Lilaclady said...

Fabulous goal achievement! I am at the start of this journey too, I hope I am as successful as you are, Good luck with the next 40 pounds!

Chrystina/Lilaclady

Linda said...

Congratulations! Great work and lifestyle change on your part! Can't wait to follow your achievement of your next goal!
Linda
http://mrsjaybob.com

Kris Ann said...

wow, congrats, and good luck with your new goal!