Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day 100

It's been 100 days since I decided that I wasn't going to remain fat all my life.  Since then I've lost 46 pounds!  I've done it by eating well and exercise.  I'm amazed at some of the changes and thrilled by others.  I find that I don't even like the foods that I was enjoying before I started.  Most of the junk food that I "loved" was really disgusting.  I really like salad, although I do vary it regularly so that I don't get totally bored by it.  I am surprised that I don't even like drinking sodas any more - I never thought that would happen.  I'm amazed at how much more attuned I am to my body.  I know more about myself than I ever thought possible.  I'm totally stunned at how much I'm able to do with my trainer, and how much doing crunches hurts my abs!  But despite it all, this is my new life.  I am going to graduate from OT school, not just wiser and more capable, but fit and healthy...a whole new woman.  That's my goal, and I'm determined to be successful this time.

No comments: