Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Worst Weight Loss Plan Ever!

Last week, I was on the worst weight loss plan ever!  Sadly, I was sick as a dog, and I wasn't able to keep anything down.  I lost 3 pounds in 1 day.  I've regained 1 1/2 pounds of that, so I'm not dehydrated any more (which is good), but I've not been able to walk since Wednesday because I've been so sick.

I finally got a picture together of me at 288 pounds in December 2009 and me at 248 pounds May 16th.  It's been a lot of hard work, and the work's not over, but it's great to actually SEE the progress.

Here's some stats:  I've lost 43 pounds since March 1st.  I've gone from a size 28 or 4X to a size 22 or 2X.  My BMI has gone from 46 to 39.  It's kind of embarrassing admitting my weight and size in such a public manner, but the reality is, I can't hide my size.  I can't hide my weight.  Hiding the actual numbers never worked for making me appear smaller, so hopefully by shining a light on the reality of the numbers, it'll be easier to make them less embarrassing.

If you're reading this and thinking that you can't manage to lose weight, get off the couch and just start.  That's what I did, and I'm on my way!

No comments: