Monday, April 5, 2010

Day 36

Having a good time with this "diet" I'm on.  It hardly feels like a diet when I'm eating yummy food all day long, I'm never hungry, and I'm actually losing weight.  Usually on a diet, I'm starving, I'm cranky, and I barely lose a pound.  Today I went to Panera bread to meet a classmate and get some work done.  I got a bagel with fat free cream cheese.  I ate 1/2 of the top 1/2 of the bagel and I was full!  Stuffed to the gills, actually.  I go back to school on Wednesday, and I'm hoping that I'll go back to class at 20 pounds weight loss, and I'm almost there...19 pounds in 36 days!  Can you believe it?  I can't.  A funny thing about losing 19 pounds...my panties keep sliding down, they're so loose on me.

So many things about this are so very cool!  I walk a mile each day now, and it's not a struggle!  We walk around the park twice each night, and I want to start walking into each culdesac in the neighborhood too!  I'm going to take my car tomorrow and drive around each one to see how far it would be to go into each one.  I'll also check that plus going around the park twice to see if we need to start with one and then add the 2nd one.

I only wish my allergies weren't so horrid this time of year and that the wind wasn't quite so brisk.  Oh well!

No comments: